Cut, Copy & Paste Policy (RE: Thinking about a better UI)

Stephen Travis Pope stp at create.ucsb.edu
Tue May 18 00:15:09 UTC 1999

I use a Kensington 4-button trackball and get all three standard mouse
functions, as well as the infamous orange, green, and brown button
functions (via a minor hack to the mouse/keyboard chording code). Note
that the Kensington trackballs support mapping chords of their 4 buttons
to arbitrary mouse/keyboard operations.

--
stp

Stephen Travis Pope | stp at create.ucsb.edu |