[Win32] VM Update

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Sat May 8 23:28:37 UTC 1999

There are no known problems with running any stuff - for experimentation I
did run Alice from the Browser (which is kind of funny because one could
easily have a scriptable VRML plugin here) and there shouldn't be any
problems. The Plugin-VM is just the standard Windows VM without any change
at all - the only thing that's been done is placing Squeak into the right
window of the browser (which is handled by the plugin DLL/OCX).

  Andreas
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+