[PWS] Only one PWS instance possible?

Bolot Kerimbaev bolot at cc.gatech.edu
Fri May 7 00:50:07 UTC 1999

Currently, PWS is a class-side application. Close inspection reveals
that PWS class is a web server, whereas a PWS instance is actually an
HTTP request. Thus, yes, only one PWS per image is possible.

I'm currently working on restructuring the PWS to support, among other
things, multiple servers per image.

One trick to run multiple PWS's is to subclass it. But you may need to
check out direct references to PWS and replace them with self or self
class (for PWS class and instance respectively) or, for other objects,
create a way to reference the correct server.

--
Bolot Kerimbaev
College of Computing