Runtime package

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Thu May 6 13:38:14 UTC 1999

There was some talk along time ago about building some way of merging the
VM with an image (appending the image after the VM).  Has anyone pushed
further on this?  We've started distributing Squeak 'executables' (lots of
things stripped out except for pieces needed for specific applications),
and being able to distribute a single file would be great!

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu