size of interp.c

Ian Trudel ian at monk.cgocable.ca
Fri May 7 03:05:53 UTC 1999

Tim, I'd like to try your "pluginise" stuff, but I cannot fileIn
vmreduce.cs. I have tried on virgin Squeak 2.3 under Windows NT 4.0 Server,
80 Megs RAM, lot of HDD space and so. Please, find the Debug log attached to
this email. (Sorry, I can't figure out myself yet.. I am still experimenting
Squeak and doing some VM hawkin'. So, I'm Squeak newbie ;:)

Ian