[newbie] help updating, 'selector changed!' warning

Robert Strachan g3man at macol.net
Sun May 9 05:28:25 UTC 1999

I'm having problems updating using the 'update from server' menuItem. I've
tried using a virgin 2.4 image and I can't get past 1164projectFlapPref-sw

As I'm a newbie I would appreciate a laymans explanation and how to fix
this myself the next time, or at least where to look.

This is what shows in the window 'selector changed!'

Project class(Object)>>error:
Project class(Behavior)>>recompile:from:
[] in Project class(Behavior)>>compileAllFrom:
MethodDictionary>>keysDo:
Project class(Behavior)>>selectorsDo:
Project class(Behavior)>>compileAllFrom:
Project class(Class)>>compileAllFrom:
Project
class(ClassDescription)>>validateFrom:in:instanceVariableNames:methods:wasPresen
t:
Project class(Class)>>validateFrom:in:instanceVariableNames:methods:wasPresent:
Metaclass>>name:inEnvironment:subclassOf:instanceVariableNames:variable:words:po
inters:weak:classVariableNames:poolDictionaries:category:comment:changed: