Cut, Copy & Paste Policy (RE: Thinking about a better UI)

Smilie smilie at cc.gatech.edu
Tue May 18 00:36:09 UTC 1999

Thanks, I had forgotten about that, I just blamed it on my strange new
mouse.  That leads me to another question.  In MVC I can get the menu that
lets you choose the color of the window.  When I try to get that menu
inside of Morphic, I get the object halo.  Why?  Is it possible to get the
color menu inside of Morphic?  I found the one that lets you set the
desktop color, but I cant find the one for the windows.

Jen a.k.a. Smilie
:-P
smilie at cc.gatech.edu