About Halo in Morphic

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Tue Nov 23 14:03:11 UTC 1999

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, Scott Wallace wrote:

> Raymond,
>
> Help is on the way!
>
> Morphic halos are indeed actively undergoing a reimplementation right now.
>
> One of the alternatives available will be little iconic handles (a
> nice set were contributed by David Smith a while back) that do not
> rely on color for recognition.
>
> So please be patient just a while longer.

In the mean time, you can just file in the halo icon changeset I sent
to the list a while back. That message can also be found at
	http://swiki.gsug.org/SQFIXES/220.html
Someone put a screenshot whith halo icons at
	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/www/squeak/squeak_internet.gif

Regards,

  -Bert-