[ENH] Additions to the ObjectExplorer popup menu

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Thu Nov 11 02:14:33 UTC 1999

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF2BEA.80C787B0

Hi Folks!

I've been using Bob Arning's ObjectExplorer quite a bit and I've discovered
that as cool as it is (this really is a slick tool), I was still finding
myself launching the ol' fashioned Inspector for a few things.  The
following [tiny] change set eliminates many of those antiquated desires...

>From the preface:

"This snippet adds 'objects pointing to this value', 'browse full', 'browse
class' and 'browse hierarchy' options to object explorer's hierarchical
morph menu."

Thus, as you would expect, the selected hierarchical list item gets sent as
an argument to launch a Browser when you choose to 'browse full'.  [Note:
all of these menu options are already available in the Inspector]

Enjoy!

---==> Chris

 <<ENHObjectExplorer.10Nov854pm.cs>>

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF2BEA.80C787B0