Why i use Squeak ???

Todd Nathan todd.nospamski. at palomablanca.net
Mon Nov 15 01:55:13 UTC 1999

The fun factor is about the major reason I use it, other reasons
become more important as I learn more about the wonderful
work these folks have done!  It is quite impressive.  And easy!
I had a 'banking system' up and running in little more than 60
minutes the first time I got back into ST, and with the refactory
browser stuff (Dolphin is where I did this) it was even faster.
Does anyone have the RefactoryBrowser ported to Squeak yet?
Did I miss it on the Swiki, I would like to have that tool around
(or one like it).  'Doh' if I missed anything here.

\t