Problems with Squeak3D.dll on Win98

Duane Maxwell dmaxwell at entrypoint.com
Wed Nov 17 03:05:41 UTC 1999

Andreas -

We've also seen segmentation faults and other crashy sorts of things under
Linux in B3D.  We'll try and get you some more specific idea what's going
on - Bob Arning has been the one looking most at this in our group.  We
thought it was a result of the LSB/MSB problem like the bluish cast (since
fixed) but we're apparently still having crash issues.

I've also seen a Mac VM crash after rotating something for a very long
time.  You get some sort of assertion about edges or something.  Again,
I'll try and reproduce and document.

-- Duane