Problems with Squeak3D.dll on Win98

Gerardo Richarte core.lists.squeak at core-sdi.com
Wed Nov 17 19:01:27 UTC 1999

"Raab, Andreas" wrote:

> Has anyone else experienced this problem?! My best guess for now is a broken
> library from download since I've never seen it on any machine but if
> somebody has had the problem please let me know so we can find out.

        I do have the same problem in my W98. IF you need more
information, or
any special test, just tell me.
        I downloaded sources for Windows and compiled it on my NT, but
unfortunatly I don't have compilers/space on my 98.

        IF I can do anything else you need to fix this, just tell me.

        Fixer Bye!
        Richie++

--
A390 1BBA 2C58 D679 5A71 - 86F9 404F 4B53 3944 C2D0
Investigacion y Desarrollo - CoreLabs - Core SDI

--- For a personal reply use gera at core-sdi.com