PGP web of trust?

Hans-Martin Mosner hm.mosner at cityweb.de
Tue Nov 16 19:26:51 UTC 1999

Hi,
when thinking about all th code sharing going on and hopefully
increasing, it occured to me that we might want to have electronic
signatures which show the real author of some software, especially when
generally available upload servers come into use.
So I propose to build a Squeak PGP trust web with cross-signing of PGP
keys. Alas, I missed the opportunity at OOPSLA to get this thing going
when many of us were physically together, but hopefully we can find
other ways of making sure whose keys we're signing.

Hans-Martin

--
PGP Fingerprint: D717 03E1 046D 6BEB A777  25AE A2BA 7559 4D59 9CCF