Morphic

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Fri Nov 19 07:09:53 UTC 1999

>	Some morphs when rotated/zoomed seem to be bit zoomed/etc. Since most
>morphs are polygons, etc, couldn't we just scale them, rather than use
>pixel rotation and zooming ( reserving it purely for bitmap morphs).
>
>	I'm still thinking about improving the base morphic transformation code...

Daniel -

Check with us before spending a lot of time on it.

This is a current and high priority project at SqC.  Yes polygons and curves should just rotate and scale, and plus be anti-aliased, too.  It's coming.  Andreas has a plan, and I'm going to help jack up the car while he changes the engine.  It just takes time.

	- Dan