st72

jecel at lsi.usp.br jecel at lsi.usp.br
Mon Nov 15 23:46:21 UTC 1999

Wow! I had a great time trying to figure out ALLDEFS. Surely this is
one of the greatest hacks of all time?

Too bad I didn't know you guys were going to do this or I would
have recomended you get in touch with the guy who runs this site:

  http://www.spies.com/aek/alto/index.html

He as a few working Altos *and*:

     Programs:

      aar.c a program to extract files from an Alto disc image file

    Larry Stewart wrote a pair of progams that will transfer an image
    of an Alto 2.5mb disc pack to an IBM PC through the PC's parallel
    port. aar.c will extract files from one of those disc image files.
    I've made a few modifications to the original program from Larry
    to fix a bug and to add support for 5mb file systems

This might have made the job a little easier.

-- Jecel