ANSI Smalltalk standard

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 11:42:44 UTC 1999

=> 11/23/99 5:51:34 AM EST, mdr at scn.org =>
<< Is there a copy of the Ansi Smalltalk standard anywhere online >>

I believe the ANSI standard is copyrighted, and they charge substantially for
it ($175). The last pre-release version of the standard may still be
available online; it was identical to the standard (by my review), except
that various "justification" remarks were removed.

Allen Wirfs-Brock could probably tell us where to find the pre-release, if it
is still accessible, and also to definitively comment on the offical standard
and its availability. Allen, can you help us here?

Jerry.

Jerry L. Archibald

systemObjectivesIncorporated