Real-time kernel for Squeak

Craig Latta Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG
Thu Nov 11 23:13:34 UTC 1999

> It seems to me that what is really needed is a great real-time
> kernel that the Squeak community has control of and that can
> be optimized for Squeak use.

	I intend to see that this happens. The real-time system Tim and I helped develop is a very good basis in my opinion, and we (as individuals) are at liberty to release most of it. (Tim will now beat me over the head for saying this :).

	It's on my (very long) list of things to do.

-C

--
Craig Latta
composer and computer scientist