minnow + pictures = )-;

Stefan Rieken StefanRieken at SoftHome.net
Thu Nov 18 09:21:33 UTC 1999

Mark Guzdial wrote:

> We just checked, and found that there were a bunch (26) of hung
> connections on Minnow.  We just rebooted. Please try again -- it
> seems to be better.
>
> Sorry!  Please feel free to report errors/crashes to swiki-bugs at cc.gatech.edu.
>
> Thanks!
>   Mark

Hi,

My experience with Minnow and it's pictures is in fact kind of long
lasting. Currently it's down by the way (10:17 AM 18-Nov). But some
years ago I also wanted to see the screen-shots and ...well.

Are you saying that the entire minnow site is served by a Swiki, or
anyway a Squeak computer (also the non-"Squeak.#" pages)?

And about that hung connections: when you decide to edit a site, receive
it, and then for instance you say "Nahh" or Netscape crashes, and you
return later on, it says: "somebody is editing this site!". So it keeps
open the old connection while I already have closed the window of it...

Greets,

Stefan