B3D busted on Linux?

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Wed Nov 3 07:30:17 UTC 1999

Just to let you know:

There is a tiny little definition when compiling the plugin that should do the trick: You *MUST* define LSB_FIRST if you're compiling on a little endian platform (the compiler defaults to MSB_FIRST because I can't get stupid CodeWarrior to have global #define for this kind of stuff - argh!!!). Everything should be okay then.

  Andreas

PS. I know I should have taken the HAS_MSB_FIRST/HAS_LSB_FIRST definition from sq.h and I'll do that in the future. For now you'll just have to define it manually when 'make'ing the plugin.