page width

Scott Wallace Scott.Wallace at disney.com
Wed Nov 10 01:40:54 UTC 1999

Michael,

It's perhaps a newly added feature that doesn't occur in earlier versions of Netscape, but in Netscape 4.5 (mac), at least, the Preferences category "Mail & Newsgroups" has a subcategory "Messages" which has a checkbox allowing you to request that it "wrap incoming plain text messages to window width".

  -- Scott