Pretty Printing

Rick Zaccone zaccone at bucknell.edu
Sat Nov 6 22:30:52 UTC 1999

I like the browser's capability to pretty print.  I have gotten it to
work by holding down the shift key and the yellow button on the source
pane and then selecting "pretty print".  (You can also hold down the
shift key and select the menu in the pane's scroll bar.)

In the preferences menu is browseWithPrettyPrint.  The help balloon says
"If true, browsers will automatically format their contents."  This
doesn't work for me.  Is this a bug or am I missing something?

It was great to see the members of Squeak Central at the OOPSLA BOF!

Rick Zaccone
zaccone at bucknell.edu