Complex number class

Allen L. Mann amann at acofi.edu
Fri Nov 12 02:39:33 UTC 1999

Hello everyone,

I've just started playing with Squeak. I heard about SmallTalk from the
NeXTies on the Mac OS X mailing lists. I like it a lot, so far. I happen to
be taking an Intro to Programming class at the moment; we're learning
Visual Basic. It sucks.

Anyway, the first thing I've done after finishing the BankAccount tutorial
is to create a class for Complex numbers. I would be quite surprised if I'm
the first person to do this, but I don't know how often people would use
complex numbers in programming. Is this something I should upload to the
Goodies folder at UIUC?

Allen L. Mann
amann at acofi.edu