port to m68k - where is it

Stefan Rieken StefanRieken at SoftHome.net
Wed Nov 24 16:25:55 UTC 1999

"R. A. Harmon" wrote:

> It's been ten years since I wrote C programs on it, but remember porting
> UNIX programs with surprisingly little effort.  I remember 90% of the work
> was just sorting in ints from long ints.  So it might no be too hard to port
> Squeak.

Well, there's one thing... we COULD off course just recompile the UNIX
version using ixemul.library ;-)

OTOH, it would require an X Server running on your Ami and that's less
great. (I think, though, that ixemul isn't even necessary.)

Stefan