Dialect Ports

Chris intern_boy_chris at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 05:47:25 UTC 1999

I was wondering if there was any info or how-tos on porting from one
dialect to another in relation to smalltalk-80. To be more specific,
I want to port some code from Dolphin smalltalk for windows into
Squeak. Is there a place on the Swikis that could educate me on this
manner? Does anyone have first hand experience they're willing to
share? Please reply to me personally to keep list traffic down, and
I'll post the best responses/summary to the list in case anyone is interested.