page width

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Thu Nov 11 04:17:22 UTC 1999

At 9:19 PM -0500 11/10/99, Eric Ulevik wrote:

>    Obligatory on-topic observation: Can't I read HTML email in Squeak?
> If not, should be easy, right?

Right now, you can't. But you're right that it's pretty easy to hack up.

Note that Lex wasn't suggesting LaTeX, but enriched text (which is some
sort of standard, I think ;)). The main relavent point is that if you adopt
the convention that one return is a soft break and two a hard break, you
can get the desired wrap behavior.

(Gah. I hope HTML doesn't become the long run standard :))

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.

[snip]