[REQUEST] updated documentation

Stefan Rieken StefanRieken at SoftHome.net
Sun Nov 21 11:54:35 UTC 1999

Alan Kay wrote:

[...]

> As Dan mentioned at OOPSLA, a few months from now we will release an
> experiemental net-based version of Squeak that will have many concrete
> examples for people on the Squeak list to play with.

Oww, didn't know, sorry. This OOPSLA thing is a little bit far away from
my home town for me to visit :o)

[...]

> is that there are only 7 of us at Squeak Central, and the majority of the
> code has been done by just 5 people.

It is? I didn't realize that. _Extremely_ good work, then!

Needless to say, I'll be looking forward to your next release.

Greets,

Stefan