A side question about sockets, NT and Celeste

Peter Crowther Peter.Crowther at IT-IQ.com
Fri Nov 12 18:46:49 UTC 1999

Which NT service pack are you running?  A number of interesting and
long-standing TCP/IP bugs were fixed in SP4, and I'd go to that unless you
have strong reason not to.  This solved a particular server-side problem
that I had.

Celeste should simply be sucking all the mail down a single connection,
though, which seemed to work OK on the different NT systems I've tried it
on.  So I may be talking through an inappropriate orifice, as usual.

		- Peter