port to m68k - where is it

Stefan Rieken StefanRieken at SoftHome.net
Mon Nov 22 16:30:16 UTC 1999

Bruce ONeel wrote:

> Hi,
>   John and I had been in contact about his mac port, but I
> had fogotten about his linux m68k port.  John, if you build a VM and .so
> for linux m68k I'll put it up on the FTP site.

OK, so next to Linux/m68k there also exists a mac/m68k?

The reason why I am interested in it is because it would be a good
starting point for an Amiga port, which is always on my mind. Once in a
while I start thinking of trying to make this point. These thoughts are
not to be taken entirely serious, but I like the idea of being able to
try, at least.

So if someone knows what sources I can use and where they are, I'd like
to keep that in the back of my mind.

Greets,

Stefan