Why i use Squeak ???

Stephan B. Wessels stephan.wessels at sdrc.com
Mon Nov 15 00:42:51 UTC 1999

Those are excellent reasons.  I'm glad you included because it's fun too.

I use Smalltalk for all of those reasons and more.  I use Squeak for even more
discriminating reasons.
    1.  It really truly inspires me when I see what the Squeak community is
doing
    2.  I love how there is no specific vendor that owns it.  I have access to
the source and can cut and run anytime I feel nervous about a direction the
product may be going.  Have you ever said that about any other Smaltalk?
    3.  It runs well on many interesting platforms.
    4.  No vendor owns it.  Oh I already said that...

  - Steve