[BUG] Can't play SWF files

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Nov 5 18:58:45 UTC 1999

A little bit more about my own problem.

I grabbed some of the files that Mathieu pointed out (THANKS!), and they
work fine in Squeak!  Perhaps the other ones downloaded in text mode?  But
the ones that do NOT work in Squeak, DO work in QuickTime 4 Movie Player,
so I'm not convinced that the files are flawed.

But thanks to Mathieu, I can put on a show.

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu