Squeak IRC client.

Stephan B. Wessels stephan.wessels at sdrc.com
Tue Nov 23 22:05:45 UTC 1999

I'd like to help on this as well.
Last year (I think) I wrote extensions and patches as well.  One goal I had was
to import mIRC servers.ini data from a file.

Maybe we should go ahead and make an entry on the Squeak SWIKI where we would
collaborate on:
    What we have done so far
    What we would lie to see
    Coordinate the work going forward