Native interface?

John Duncan jddst19+ at pitt.edu
Sun Nov 14 08:24:19 UTC 1999

Carlos-

As far as I know, the native GUI is not much of a concern for most
Squeak users, who would prefer full control over the Morphic or MVC
guis.  Also, if you want a free ST with a variety of native looks,
VWNC is good, and for the Win look, Dolphin does it cheaply.
Emulating the idiosyncracies of old interfaces is just not as high a
priority as implementing cool and new behavior.

-John