Seeking Good Flash Files

Mathieu vanEchtelt squeakit at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 17:05:40 UTC 1999

http://www.exclaim.ca/surreal/ani/swfs/
>From this site you can download different flash files. The great thing of
running these files in Squeak is, that you can pickup the different
flashchararcters out of the scene and treat them as morphs! (very, very cool
and powerful). A week ago I also gave a demo with Squeak to promote Swiki.
It's so easy to make an really cool presentation. The presentation was based
on the BookMorph, every page had besides TextMorphs all kind of more 'Funny'
and interactive morphs to make the presentation more entertaining. (Morphs
can really be like stargates to totally (new) interactive worlds). Also the
3d alice-bunny was dropped into a pageMorph. It was without the background
and it was following the cursor (see the example code in the play-with-me
project). At the end my bookmorph was about 1.6 mb big. I didn't show my
audience everything I made. It was 'only' a presentation about 'why we
should use Swiki' and I didn't wanted to be as confusing as possible.
hope this helps and good luck,
mathieu