Some questions about Squeak

Chris Reuter cgreuter at calum.csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Nov 28 04:43:24 UTC 1999

On Sat, Nov 27, 1999 at 09:18:38AM -0500, Serg Koren wrote:
> Personally a digested version of the mailing list that we could
> import into Squeak itself and have Squeak do searches/parses/edits on
> would be nice ;-)

Well, we could start up a Kernel Cousins digest if somebody is willing
to do the digestion.  Check out

      http://kt.linuxcare.com/KC/index.html

This could also give the whole project more visibility too, assuming such
a thing is desirable.  Of course, it requires somebody with enough
time to actually keep up with the entire list and produce a weekly
summary, which is a huge job.

			--Chris