Two Simple Question

Blacktooth bt at whitestar.soark.net
Fri Nov 26 07:57:30 UTC 1999

I hope. heheh

Setup:

I'm trying to create an application. It is made up of three
AlignmentMorphs. Two of them are simply columns of buttons.
The third is made up of several rows of AlignmentMorphs which
contain several ImageMorphs.

First Question:

Is there a way to disable halos for all but the main A-Morph?
Heck, I guess I could disable it for the main one as well, and
put the whole thing in a window. I've managed to disable the
halos for the sub-most Morph, but then you can't click through
to the owner Morphs. (It was done by overriding 'addHalo' to the
sub-most Morph.)

Second Question:

I would like the ImageMorphs to perform an action by clicking
on them. I understand overrinding 'handlesMouseDown' to return
true. What I'm not sure about is what to do with "mouseDown:"
Do I simply put the code there that I want to execute? Or is there
a bit more to it?

Third *BONUS* Question:

Would Question One interfere at all with pop-up menus?

BT