[FS & ADVERT] Squeak shirt, notes and GC book and more, more and more.

Todd Nathan tnathan at cs.uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 10 06:13:58 UTC 1999

Hello,

Well, I have done it.  Decided to sell all the junk and notes
and book and shirt and all that stuff that I bought/collected and
brought home from OOPSLA (capitalist pig that I am!).
If this bothers you, skip message now (hit delete while you still can).

I figured this group would appreciate some of it, so here goes.

Jones: GC (THE book on GC)
Notes from his lecture (and 15 others, all yours too), was AWESOME
lecture.
Student Volunteer OOPSLA Vest, only SV got them (sold at OOPSLA
from SVs to individuals from 35-75 bucks)
20 OOPSLA pens, 1 chapstick, 1 coffee mug/warmer (thumb lever release)
Squeak Tshirt from gent in Austrailia, doesnt' fit me, I'm too huge ;'P
with logo of Graphic Mouse, kinda cool and nice actually.
1 XL polo shirt
1 L polo shirt (from one of the vendors, charged me for it ;'<)
IBM Smalltalk on CD, full working version (student deal I guess,
yours now)
Smalltalk 80 (purple book, mint condition)

All this goes as a complete LOT, say $200 US for it all, you pay
shipping.  I figure
it is a good deal, if you think otherwise thats cool too!  I ain't
going to haggle or argue
over this.  Do contact me if you are interested, shipping should be
about 20 bucks or
so, overnight.  Check must clear, cashiers and money order makes it
go same day!
Will ship USPS, so physical address must be acceptable to USPS,
otherwise PO Box.

Thanks for the bandwidth.  I dont' have USENET access so this is as good a
place as I gets to do this often.  Hopefully my USENET will come
back some day.

\t

PS.  Remember, no haggle, no argue, just delete if you don't like
the message.