Morph browser discussion

Leandro Caniglia caniglia at dm.uba.ar
Tue Nov 23 01:14:22 UTC 1999

Richie wrote:
>tell me to stop.

Me too!

As a MorphicWrapper/MathMorphs user/contributor, many times I've felt
tempted to answer a question from this list from the MW/MM perspective.
Recently there was a short thread about Cr evaluation as opposite to
cmd-something evaluation. The "typing on the air" facility provided in MW/MM
shows that those two possibilities can coexist. And that is surprisingly
good. I think that giving "normal" objects the chance to live in a Morphic
World, plus the "typing on the air" magic to send them messages, deserves
more attention from SqC. So, Richie, there are two MW/MM fans to stop now.

/Leandro