Workspace and Display on the Web (was Re: Command Line Workspace)

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Nov 17 21:38:12 UTC 1999

Take a look at authorized/workspace.html in the Server templates.
It's already there.

(The view-the-display-as-a-GIF action (suggested by Lawrence Press on
Monday) used to be in the templates, too -- I'm sure it was on PBL --
but it seems to have disappeared.  If anyone wants it, I can probably
dig up a copy.

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu