Distributed Squeak? Actors?

Carlos Antonio Perez carlos at ixtchel.cs.buap.mx
Sun Nov 14 04:13:49 UTC 1999

	Is anybody working on a distributed version of Squeak?
	How about Actors (actalk) as proposed by Jean-Pierre Briot?

	What happened to the multithreaded squeak (Jitter if I remember)?
Has it been merged to the standard VM?

	I started following the development of Squeak almost since it
started, but departed for quite some time  because of other lines of work.
I am now interested in working on the aforementioned systems (distributed
smalltalk and actors). What do I have to do? Do I just add the project in
the minnow swiki? Or is there a protocol for new projects?

	I hope I'm not littering the list with old questions, but I
couldn't find anything about the above one the mail archive.

	Thanx in advance

		Carlos Perez.