Fabrik, Morphic-Components

Jesse Grosjean jgrosjean at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 21:08:38 UTC 1999

Thanks for the help everyone,

I found the paper, but I got a hardcopy, so I cant email it to any of you.
Also I'm interested in helping to bring Fabrik to squeak as requesting in
"Lets Get Bizzy".

I'm still new to squeak so if anyone with more experience wants to jump in
thatís great, but for the moment Iíd be happy to chop away at it.

Dan, you said you would give some suggestions on how one might
startÖPlease:). Is the original code around and available? If so that would
allow me to understand things a lot better.

Thanks again,

Jesse Grosjean