What is the proper way to program with Morphic?

David N. Smith (IBM) dnsmith at watson.ibm.com
Tue Nov 2 18:27:47 UTC 1999

Can someone point me to an example or two that shows the proper way
to program in morphic? There are lots of examples, but it's not clear
which are true morphic ways, which have some MVC left by accident,
which are written by someone exploring things, and which do it the
'right' way.

There are a few plugable morphic classes; are these for compatibility
with MVC applications only?

I have written one morphic application, a client, that works fine but
I'm not at all sure if the program structure is at all what it should
be.

Thanks,

Dave
David N. Smith