license

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at disney.com
Fri Oct 29 12:23:55 UTC 1999

Marcus --

Does "donate" mean more than the fonts can be used in Squeak? -- does it
also mean that they can be "passed along" from app builders to app builders
and to users?

When we were looking for fonts before, we found many that were "free" to
use, but had license restrictions for propagation ...

Cheers,

Alan

------