[BUG] MVC System Browser Problems

Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM
Thu Oct 28 19:19:54 UTC 1999

From:  Dean Swan at MITEL on 10/28/99 03:19 PM

Bolot,
     I've seen this problem too.  It also happens if you try to move down off
the bottom of the instance variable list pane in a debugger (using the
keyboard), but it's not the problem that I was having with the browser.  See my
reply to Jerry Archibald for details.

                              -Dean Swan

Bolot Kerimbaev <bolot at cc.gatech.edu> on 10/28/99 01:55:35 PM

Please respond to squeak at cs.uiuc.edu