Method Finder bug

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 18:51:31 UTC 1999

Dave,

Are you talking about the 'Selector Finder'? (I have a feeling that you're
not) The Selector Finder has 'bug' (feature) in that it cannot find binary
methods when you do an accept.

Assuming I'm right, how do you get to the 'Method Finder'.

Jerry

BTW, did your offspring give Aladdin Expander a try?

--> 10/12/99 2:38:36 PM EDT, dnsmith at watson.ibm.com -->
<< I just discovered the method finder. Neat!

 I did find a bug when I was trying to experimentally discover how to
 find a method that took no inputs. I typed:

     'a'. .$a

 and it failed with an error. It also left the wait cursor as the default. >>

Jerry L. Archibald
systemObjectivesIncorporated
----
Walk tall, talk Small.