Doom as a user interface (fwd)

John Tobler squeakie at visto.com
Tue Oct 26 06:22:40 UTC 1999

You can let your good wife know that Tron is still one of
my favorite geek movies.  I have a (legal & paid-for) copy
of Tron in my small but select video library.  It sits
right next to Real Genius on my little shelf!  Furthermore,
I'm not at all ashamed to state in a public forum that I
still believe in Users!

Blessings!

John Tobler