license

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at disney.com
Fri Oct 29 15:49:41 UTC 1999

Thanks Marcus --

Well, this is the problem with most of these licences that "aren't
transitive". Presumably, a way around this might be to just have URLs for
these fonts in Squeak with an automatic mechanism for retrieving them only
when each individual user says they want them? This way, they aren't
actually shipped with Squeak, but can be gotten anytime a Squeak is on the
net ....

How about it Andrew?

Cheers,

Alan