[gui newbie] SystemWindow and #extent:

Pennell, David dpennell at quallaby.com
Mon Oct 25 13:38:10 UTC 1999

Jason,

You might want to look at the openInWindow method and its relatives
that I just posted in the pre-FreeCell changeset.  I was trying to
use embedInWindow as a replacement for openInWorld on the Morph and
ran into a couple of surprises.  Embedding an AlignmentMorph is
problematic since they may not know their extent until fullBounds is
sent.

-david