2.5 image/changes problem

Doug Way dway at mat.net
Wed Oct 13 19:14:26 UTC 1999

There is an answer to this problem in the Squeak FAQ on the Swiki.  So in
general, please check the FAQ (and the Swiki in general) before asking a
question here.  See http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak.471.

I'll cut you some slack, though, since the Swiki has been up and down a
bit lately. :-)

Also, the answer in FAQ is only partly complete, and it implies that it's
only a Mac problem, so someone should fix that.  (I'll add what I know, at
least.)  Also, I may add a new "Downloading and Starting Squeak" category
to the FAQ, which seems like a useful category to have.

By the way, kudos to whoever organized the FAQ page on the Swiki from a
random list of questions to a fairly well-organized FAQ.  (At this point
it just needs to have more content added, as things come up.)

- Doug Way
  EAI/Transom Technologies, Ann Arbor, MI
  http://www.transom.com
  dway at mat.net, @eai.com