2.5 image/changes problem

Ken G. Brown kbrown at tnc.com
Wed Oct 13 16:59:01 UTC 1999

On my Mac I recently started having intermittent problems with
decoding Stuffit .hqx files where it reported a corrupt .sit file
after the .hqx file was successfully decoded. It turned out that
upgrading to Stuffit Expander 5.1.3 made the problems go away
(Expander cross platform preference is set to 'Never convert text
files to Mac format'). Anarchie seems to do a good job of downloading
the files in binary mode, however make sure that the Internet Config
file mapping entry for .hqx files is correct (type TEXT, creator
SITx) so the file opens with Stuffit Expander after Anarchie
downloads.
    Ken G. Brown