TeamTool/Version-Management for Squeak?

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 15:10:44 UTC 1999

--> 10/22/99 10:56:07 AM EDT, chrisn at Kronos.com -->
<< There's been lots of past and recent discussion on this subject, so I'll
add
 my 2-bits (again)...

 I've been using VSE for several years and I really like the Team/V tools.
 Not only do you have the option of sharing repositories on a network, but
 you can also keep them locally -- which is how most of us solo-Squeakers
 work today.  Team/V has a PVCS back end, but honestly, I don't even care
 what source control system is bundled in there -- so long as it is invisible
 to me and works flawlessly ;-).

I would put in a vote for the Team/V approach also. I've used both for
substantial periods of time, and Team/V seemed easier to use and less
burdensome than Envy.

Jerry.

Jerry L. Archibald
systemObjectivesIncorporated